Thursday 29 September 2016

My Wonderful Marriage And Life.

My Wonderful Marriage And Life.
Eight months ago, I was in a terrible state. My lover ask me to delay our relationship and I was in turmoil, I felt so terrible. I started to watch The Secret, hear The Power and read several book on how to make it work. It was a real turning point in my life. In less than one month, our relationship turned out to be the most beautiful and wonderful relationship ever in our lives. Out of nowhere, the way will be made and it is totally true. The past had been gone by the wind, and the beautiful story is only about me and him. During the frustration time, everyday I said to myself that “No matter what happens and had happened, I will tell the greatest story ever told a little bit more times”. And now, here I am! We are married and I am pregnant two months. We have the most beautiful relationship, it is far more wonderful than we had ever imagined. Thank you, thank you, thank you Ms. Rhonda Byrne and all the people around me. I am so happy and full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment